About Me

My photo
I am pretty good at doing what I have written about in my blog. I get so busy with those things sometimes, I forget to update the blog as often as I should. Please be patient. I will be back....

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Clix Sense has had a Makeover!

This site is still one of my favorite sites. The clix grid, which gives you 50 chances each day, is a great opportunity to earn extra cash. They have added some pictures there to click on instead of a funny little rabbit, that makes it much more fun to participate now.

Now one is not required to get paid only by check. AlertPay and soon PayPal are added to you choice of which you prefer.

The upgrade to be a premium member is still $10.00 annually. When you upgrade to a premium member, you are rewarded by receiving 100 ads. You are allowed to click them at your leisure.

It's admin has to be one of the more timely admin that exist. One can not go wrong by adding this site to their list of daily events.

http://www.clixsense.com/?2671527


If you aren't signed up, copy and paste the above link into your browser and get started. What are you waiting for? This site has paid several people thousands of times. Get signed up and earn some cash.

Have a Wonderful Day,

ViAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment