About Me

My photo
I am pretty good at doing what I have written about in my blog. I get so busy with those things sometimes, I forget to update the blog as often as I should. Please be patient. I will be back....

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

This has turned out to be a good site for me!

My-Solo-Ad-Trader.com



Yes, You will get $5.00 in your account to start you off!!

I really like this site because it consistently furnishes quite a few paid to click, clicks. Not only that, but when you read your daily emails you get extra every day for reading them on top of the points that they give you for reading them.

It is different from most of the other sites. But this site has a honest admin, and it is kind of fun that it is different.

Hope to see you there,

ViAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment