About Me

My photo
I am pretty good at doing what I have written about in my blog. I get so busy with those things sometimes, I forget to update the blog as often as I should. Please be patient. I will be back....

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You Must Add This Site to Your List of Paying Sites!!

Inbox Dollars is one of the greatest sites I am a member of! This site opens many opportunities to earn money, and they pay!! I have received several checks from Inbox. It makes a difference on exactly how much cash I earn each month, and the truth is there are a lot of fun things to do at this site.

By the way, I am sorry it took me so long to get back here and post this. I have to get used to keeping up with a blog. Math has always been easier for me then writing has been. None the less, I am going to keep trying and hopefully I will improve with time. Now back to one of the best sites on the net...





I get approximately five emails from Inbox daily. The good thing about them is they don't expire and there is no rush or fight to get the click before it is all used up. With so many sites, there are only so many clicks to get so you have to be quick and on your toes. Often, it requires that you check back regularly and often to earn the maximum amount. That is not necessarily the case at this site. I feel I get a fair earnings out of the emails, and I really like no competition part of this site. It is such a nice quality.

In addition to reading my emails, I have the opportunity to take advantage of offers and shop. I earn a percentage for doing this. Quite honestly I do not take as much advantage of this as I could, just lately I have tried to shop some of the things online, but for me the old habit of going to store is hard to break. With that being said however, I can print out coupons to save money on food. This is a real help with the raising cost of food at the markets these days. Between the food and gas, we are all eventually going to find ourselves sitting at home wishing we had gas to go somewhere while we are eating our high priced food! These coupons are good coupons. They are for food that we actually buy, stock, and eat at our homes. They are not coupons that are for food that we do not enjoy and most often would not eat. At Inbox you earn a percentage for spending these coupons so you benefit twice!

It's really sweet to take a break at this site and watch a couple of videos and get paid for doing so. They are just short videos. You watch for two numbers to cross the screen. Record the numbers and submit them, and your account will be credited for them. I do this daily. Often I will check in the morning and in the evening, I usually find a couple there. If you check too often they simply will not be there, so none will be available for you.

Everyone is always trying to find a way to earn money on the Internet and work from home and earn cash. It's a tough world here too. You have to have an open mind and be willing to try new things. New things often do not work out and sometimes even turn out to be a down right scam. Most people have spent thousands of dollars trying to earn money and have done nothing but lost and have given up. The biggest thing is when you find something that works you don't give up. You never loose until you give up, and then others benefit from your work. So be persistent. Most of know a couple of people that $100.00 or $200.00 a month would make the difference of them surviving. Well it can be done with the sites I recommend. I know because I do it. At this site you can refer others whom would love to earn a little extra cash, and you will be paid for referring this person to the site and you will earn a small percentage from them providing they actually do the work. You can still earn with no referrals, I have do so for years at this site. It becomes better if you create a down-line though.

Some people like to do surveys and some people do not. I do the surveys because it helps my account accrue faster. They offer surveys to be done daily. You may choose if you would like to do them or not. However at least check them out, some of them will pay you as if you are reading an email.






Many of us like to play games. I have to tell you I love to play them too, but it is hard for me to understand why so many people play them for free. I deposited the first $20.00 I earned from Inbox by signing up with the games section. I pay to play games, and they pay me when I win. Inbox credits my account for playing the games. I played off of the same $20.00 for two years, and got paid from Inbox for playing the games. How sweet is that?? I've had a great deal of fun here.

I got paid for downloading the Inbox toolbar. I get paid when I do my searches and my Inbox account gets credited. It lets me know when a new email arrives, so I can get to it when I want without having to guess if one is there. It always lets me know the balance of my account. So, you see it grow as the funds are added for the variety of different functions you have participated in. It seems to grow slow as the payments seem low for everything, but don't let that fool you they add up remarkably well!

You can connect with Face Book and invite all of your friends and family if you choose to do so.

A person is not going to get rich off of these sites, but you can provide yourself with some extra cash if you choose to do so. It takes awhile to get used to it and build your down-line. It's important not to quit. I don't earn all of my income from clicking. Let's face it, you have to have some outdoor connections too, so I do other things too. There is quite a bit of the click income to cover, and I have chosen to do that first. It costs nothing to get started, and you can see results within a couple of months if you are doing it correctly. After I cover some of the good sites, I will introduce you to a few other ways of earning from the Internet.

There are so many sites you can sign up with but the payout is never reached, or the site is closed down, it's a scam, or there is some stipulation you have not reached, that is not the case with Inbox Dollars. I can say I have been paid several times. Really if a person can say they have been paid, that is really all that needs to be said. I have been paid several times from this site for several years. All those little bits will add up, you will be surprised! Give it a try and I am sure if you decide you like making click income, you will add this site to your list of must have sites. If you follow the link below it will take you there where you sign up and join the site for free!

http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref509869

No comments:

Post a Comment