About Me

My photo
I am pretty good at doing what I have written about in my blog. I get so busy with those things sometimes, I forget to update the blog as often as I should. Please be patient. I will be back....

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting Signed up at The First Site to Begin Earning Money

Hi again,

Now that you have a space set up to do your work, you will need to sign up with some sites that are honest and are known to pay. You have to do some work to earn some cash. So let us get right to it!

This site is well known and established. It has become one of my best sites, and I can always count on being paid. There is no scam here just the real thing!

The first honest paying site to sign up with is Clix Sense. Use this link to get signed up...

http://www.clixsense.com/?2671527

I began with this site as a free member. I had no referrals, it was just me by myself working this account. I signed in every day, and faithfully clicked on all of the links that I had been sent under "Browse Ads". It took me almost three months to acquire $10.00. Then, I used those funds to upgrade my membership to become a Premium Member. Upgrading to a premium member allows you to earn quicker. This was not one of my better decisions! I started doing this almost ten years ago. I heard of this site many years ago, but it never seemed to be worth my time. Now, I can tell you they are worth your time!

Begin right and sign up as a Premium Member. It will immediately give you approximately 500 ads to click. This will allow you to earn half of your money back from upgrading right now, and it will give you the availability to earn more on a daily basis through the day. Premium members will receive links that are not available to free members. Get signed up and download the toolbar. This will alert you to the ads as they come in so you can maximum your earnings. It will also allow you to see the balance of you commission account at any time, and it has buttons to take you to Face-book, twitter, etc.

This site pays by check or AlertPay. If you choose the check method, there will be a deduction of $3.00 for processing your check. I use my AlertPay account which does not eliminate the deductions, but I only pay 50 cents for the processing of my funds. One of the good things about this site is that it has a low minimum payout of $10.00, but you can choose to be paid at $20.00, $50.00, $100.00. and I believe $500.00 maybe an option. There are people whom are earning high amounts from this site.



I have been paid several times from this site. If you are looking to build an income with sites that you can easily manage, that do not use up all of your time during the course of a day, then this is a must have site!! Get signed up and start earning. I will post a few more sites to sign up with, and then I will try to explain the full capability of what these sites can do for you. To increase your revenue, you will need to advertise. After we get all signed up, we will then explore the world of writing ads and such.

Be sure to look for the next post. The next site is my favorite of all times. I have been a member for quite awhile now. They are definitely a honest site that pays. There are a variety of things to do at that site. It is not just looking at and posting ads. There is a lot of fun things at the next site so be sure to come back and visit soon!!

Thanks for Reading,

ViAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment